Real Football 2008



After having 2006 and 2007 real football on my phones and being highly addicted, I did not believe it could get much better. But it has, now many more leagues have been added, so I can play as my beloved bolton wanderers among many others like any german or french team. There is also a brilliant challenge mode, giving you situations like the brilliant world cup final where you have just a few minutes to grab a goal for france and change the outcome.

The graphics have improved but only slightly, the teams are very up to date and tricks and amazing goals are even more easy to do however corners have been made harder but brilliant to watch on replay if a goal is the result of one.

The best upgrade is a new level of difficulty called hell, it really is hell but a great challenge as on the past two real football games, I found myself, after some time, winning every single game on the most difficult setting but not any more. The new setting will truly keep challenging me for a long long time if not forever.

Overall I am very impressed with this game, I find myself playing all the time and not getting bored and really would recommend it to anyone.

DOWNLOAD


No comments: